Taking Entries Now!
The 2023 NRB TV Showcase is now accepting entries. This event is designed to showcase programs for producers looking for exposure to network program directors and station managers.
“The Showcase is an excellent opportunity for producers to show off their programs, especially if they are trying to be noticed by network programmers,” said Lee Miller, a member of NRB’s TV Standing Committee. “Some of the best programs on Christian TV got their start by entering the showcase. We have agreements that TV network program directors will be in attendance.”
Frequently, Showcase winners find themselves with invitations into markets and on to stations that otherwise might be very difficult to enjoy.
Randy Weiss from the program CrossTalk and Today with God entered the showcase with his very first program. “NRB’s TV Showcase helped our program reach network distribution and I encourage producers young and old to submit a program,” he said. “I even plan to have a new program in the Showcase this year.”
The fee is $25 per entry to enter the Showcase, which will be held Monday May 22, 2023 from 1pm to 3pm at the Orlando World Center Marriott in Orlando, Florida. And while registering for NRB 2023 is not required in order to submit an entry for the Showcase, a Full or Monday registration is required in order to attend the Showcase. Register here!
The Showcase is also an opportunity for those in need of programs to see what is available and to get contact information and talk with producers and directors. Station managers and program directors find the venue convenient to check out new products and see current work that may not yet be owned by networks or affiliates.
All those with questions about the TV Showcase are invited to contact NRB TV Committee Member & Showcase Chairman Lee Miller at (936) 637-7593 ext 21 or email@example.com.
INSTRUCTIONS to ENTER:
- Select the categories you wish to enter and pay the fee to NRB. $25 per entry.
- Produce a highlight trailer of your entry with a maximum of TWO MINUTES.
- Once your entry has been paid, you will be sent a link to a Google Drive folder to load your entry, and a form to give us more information on your program.
- On the day of the TV Showcase, you or your representative will be able to give a two minute pitch for your program at the time we show it. All NRB Convention registrants are invited to attend. Register here!
- Awards will be given by vote of the audience for each category – “People’s Choice Award.” Awards will be given at the TV Advisory Council Meeting.